Recently, the state's requirements for environmental protection are becoming more and more stringent, stipulating that the old cutting fluid and cutting fluid emulsified oil must undergo professional treatment, guidance and guidance before being discharged. The following editors of multi-wire cutting machine manufacturers will introduce to you how the waste liquid generated by wire cutting can be treated and discharged in an environmentally friendly manner.
1. Selection of working fluid
First of all, we must choose a true green environmental protection liquid wire cutting fluid. The true green and environmentally friendly processing fluid must not contain harmful substances such as sodium nitrite, silver nitrite, hexapotassium chromium, heavy metals and pollution sources. Most of the "aqueous agent" cutting fluid on the market is a "semi-synthetic water-soluble oil" that contains a large amount of non-standard mineral oil, which is not a true green and environmentally friendly processing fluid.
In actual processing and production, we must do:
1) Standard use, strict water replacement and addition;
2) Create conditions for centralized fluid supply, and old fluids are uniformly contained; centralized fluid supply can improve the utilization rate and processing efficiency of the working fluid, maintain the processing stability of the working fluid, and maintain good cooling and chip removal.
3) Concentration management;
4) Periodic care and inspection of three wastes after dilution.
2. Cleaning of machine tool circulation system
In our actual processing and production, the old liquid contains a large amount of mixed powders and impurities such as molybdenum, iron, carbon powder, sludge and other metals. At the same time, there are also some metal powders and debris accumulated in the dead corner of the water tank and the pipelines, pump and valve screens . Therefore, when changing the liquid, the water tank, the workbench and the pipeline must be thoroughly and thoroughly cleaned, and the interval between two times is 30 minutes (the interval time is a sterilization time), and each time there is a time of 10 minutes to clean.
the cleaning method:
1) You can add proper amount of detergent in clean water and turn on the water pump for 0.5 hours.
2) Use industrial cleaning agent 5% and "machine tool circulation system fungicide 0.2%" to dissolve in 100% clean water. In winter, wash with boiling water with heating not less than 60 degrees, turn on the water pump for 0.5 hours and wash twice.
3. Non-woven filter
Filter out solid waste residue:
1) Filter the old liquid with a non-woven fabric, rely on the gravity of the liquid to penetrate the non-woven fabric, and isolate oil sludge and other debris.
2) Oil sludge and solid particles can be filtered out.
3) Conditional users can buy a portable oil filter to filter the old liquid twice.
4) The filtered sludge and solid particles are concentrated.
5) Assuming 300 kg of old liquid, about 60 kg of particulate matter and sludge can be filtered out after two filtrations.
6) According to the solid waste disposal specifications, solid wastes with particulate matter and sludge are packed in nylon bags and sorted for garbage disposal.
4. Add precipitation agent to precipitate
Assuming 300 kg of old liquid, the remaining 240 kg of liquid after filtration in the previous process:
1) Add 2% to 5% of sedimentation adsorbent and environmentally friendly activated carbon agent from the supplier (such as Mould Petrochemical), and precipitate after moderate stirring.
2) It can also be adsorbed and attached with sea sand to become a light-colored clear liquid;
3) After moderate agitation, settling once, settling repeatedly 1, 2 and processing again, it will produce semi-fluid, semi-solid waste, about 60 kg.
4) After placing "semi-fluid, semi-solid waste" in open iron drums for 3-6 months, about 40 kg of water will be dried and evaporated, and then about 20 kg of solid waste particles will be generated. Then repack nylon bags and dispose of them according to sorted garbage Based on solid waste.
5. Dilution and discharge
Finally, the remaining 180 kg of liquid is added to 10 times the tap water to dilute 1900 kg. There is almost no pollution, and the diluted liquid can be directly discharged; it can also be used for secondary use in circulating online cutting processing fluid, and can also be used for industrial floor washing and toilet sanitary ware cleaning.
Tangshan Jingyu Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Yutai Industrial Park, Yutian County, Tangshan City, Hebei Province
Marketing Department Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comprehensive Office Email: email@example.com